Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pim Palsgraaf

He is an inspiration to me, I found this work when I was thinking about my dream world and I wanted to put it in as a key feature and to be honest I want to do the same for the taxidermist because it is such an awesome idea. So if anything my showroom will have a large piece in the middle of the room of a deer city. No words can grasp how inspirational and awesome this guy is and when I'm down I look at his amazing sculpture taxidermist. Although in all this searching I have came into a conclusion that there isn't enough subsections of taxidermy. The only ones recorded are as I stated in a previous blog rouge and anthropomorphic, so i am tempted to make up names as i go along. You never know, I could be the new face of taxidermy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment