Just quickly putting up some shots and talk about them quickly on what I've been doing. So I've been texturing recently and trying to get through it all, a little while back I did the following screenshots for my portfolio and polycount thread just to let people know what I'm working on.
A bit update then on what I'm doing and what to be done.
-So I need to fix the lighting cause its bugging me like crazy, I might just remove all the lights and then do it again start a clean slate.
- I redid the brick texture finally and I need to get a new normal on the go.
- Have to do another variation on the pipe texture as its also annoying.
- Few assets still need finished texturing and fixing up a bit.
- Need to do more lightmaps have to be done.
- I'm doing more foliage for the outside at the minute to make it seem more at life, I might do a pond still but not sure.
-I did trees but hated them so they are deleted and I'll redo them this week make them look half decent.
- I have to get a sky box on the go as well.
-Also making my way through one of the last assets for the level, the Pim Paalsgraaf piece and I'm retopoing the crystals at the minute.
-I've got some decals to do, I tried to do some but I made them too low res so I will redo them and make the areas that rely on titling textures more interesting.
- I've got to do the kismet for the factory stuff behind the glass, also some particle FX
- I want to do an animation of a deer for the outside just grazing and being cute but this is something i probably won't get done for deadline but I will do for degree show.